Meeting the princesses in Walt Disney World is a bit of an art. The princesses manage a very full, busy schedule, often greeting guests in more than one park during the day. It’s all about knowing which park to go to and when. So today I’m going to give you a complete guide to meeting the Disney princesses in the parks. Restaurants are on this list as well, so just remember the princesses use lots of pixie dust to get back and forth between the restaurants and their meet and greets, so be patient when they have to leave to have a quick sip of tea and greet other guests.
- In the mornings, you can often find Snow White in the front of Magic Kingdom meeting with guests. Snow White is a “hidden” so she won’t be on your app or on the times guide. If you can’t find her, as she is typically very well hidden, be sure to ask a character attendant or cast member
- In the late afternoon/evenings you will find Snow White in Epcot at the Germany Pavilion. She’s tucked in a corner and you will often see a line waiting for her to make her entrance.
- You can also meet Snow White at Cinderella’s Royal Table, a restaurant that is strictly reservations only.
- She can also be found occasionally in Akershus Royal Banquet Hall restaurant in Epcot.
- Cinderella currently meets exclusively in Magic Kingdom’s Princess Fairytale Hall. She is a very popular one to meet, so if you’d like to see her I’d recommend getting a Fast Pass. Cinderella shares a meet-and-greet room with Elena.
- Cinderella also meets at her restaurant in the Magic Kingdom, Cinderella’s Royal Table. This restaurant is reservation only, so make sure you book this ahead of time.
- Cinderella also occasionally meets in Epcot’s Akershus Royal Banquet Hall restaurant in Epcot.
- Cinderella can be found at 1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian Resort and Spa during dinner time.
- You can meet Aurora in the France Pavilion in Epcot. She’s typically in the gazebo area, so keep your eye out.
- Aurora can also be found at Cinderella’s Royal Table, a reservations only restaurant in Magic Kingdom.
- Aurora also meets at the Perfectly Princess Tea Party at the Grand Floridian Resort and Spa.
- You can also occasionally find her in Epcot’s Akershus Royal Banquet Hall restaurant.
- Ariel meets in Magic Kingdom at her Grotto. This is her meet-and-greet where you can meet her with her fin. Pro-tip: If you plan to be in Fantasyland before meeting her, pick up a dinglehopper. It’s the perfect thing to have her sign!
- Ariel meets in her turquoise dress in Cinderella’s Royal Table, a reservations only restaurant in Magic Kingdom.
- Ariel can also occasionally be found in Epcot at the Akershus Royal Banquet Hall, a restaurant in Epcot in the Norway pavilion.
- Ariel also meets at the Bon Voyage Breakfast on Disney’s Boardwalk.
- While you can’t actually meet Belle here, it’s the only place that you can see Belle in her ball gown. In Magic Kingdom you can meet her at Enchanted Tales with Belle. Fun fact for this princess as well: if you are in the show with her she gives you a book mark with her autograph and you can get a picture with her in her dress. But this is only if you are chosen to be in her show.
- Belle also meets in the late afternoon/evening in Epcot’s France pavilion.
- Belle also occasionally meets in Akerhaus Royal Banquet Hall in Epcot.
- You can meet Jasmine and Aladdin in the Magic Kingdom in the mornings until mid-afternoon. This meet and greet is included on the times guide and is by the flying carpets across from Aloha Isle.
- Jasmine meets in the Morocco pavilion in Epcot in the evenings as well. She is tucked away in the pavilion, so you have to keep your eye out for her.
- Jasmine also spends some time meeting guests in Cinderella’s Royal Table, although sometimes she won’t make an appearance because Aladdin took her on a carpet ride between meeting guests in Epcot.
- Jasmine can be occasionally spotted at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall restaurant in Epcot.
- Pocahontas meets exclusively in Animal Kingdom on the Discovery Island Trails. This meet-and-greet is included on the Animal Kingdom times guide, so make sure you take the time to meet her if you get the chance.
- Mulan is a hidden character in Epcot that meets in the China Pavilion.
- Mulan can also occasionally be spotted at the Akerhaus Royal Banquet Hall restaurant in Epcot.
- Tiana meets in Princess Fairytale Hall in Magic Kingdom. Her line is the one that doesn’t have a FastPass, so the best time to go to meet her is early in the morning after park opening.
- Like Tiana, Rapunzel meets in Princess Fairytale Hall in Magic Kingdom. Again, since there is no FastPass for this, I highly recommend going earlier in the day to meet her.
- Rapunzel also now meets at the Bon Voyage Breakfast on Disney’s Boardwalk.
- Merida meets in Fairy Tale Garden in Disney’s Magic Kingdom. This meet and greet is on the times guide so I recommend checking the times and going as early as you can before there is a line.
Anna and Elsa
- Anna and Elsa meet exclusively in Epcot at the Norway pavilion.
- Moana is currently in the process of being moved from Hollywood Studios to Magic Kingdom. Once her new meet and greet opens, she will meet in Magic Kingdom in Adventureland.
As you can see, the princesses definitely use a lot of pixie dust to make it to where they need to be. Which princesses are you hoping to spot during your trip? Are there any princesses that you didn’t know you could meet? Are there updates or anything I need to add to this post? I’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!